Who I am,
What I have done,
others think about me
- Martin Kroke, born in 1967, Coburg.
- I work as a
glider pilot, flight instructor, tow pilot, sports teacher, experience educationalist and guide for
- Master's degree in sports science and education, CvO University Oldenburg, Germany
- Author of:" Experience education on the Wasserkuppe - gliding and nature"
- Powered Aircraft: 1400 flying hours; towing, dropping parachutists, tourist flights
- Touring motor glider: 300 flying hours; towing, teaching, tourist flights
- Glider: 4700 flying hours; distance flight, teaching, aerobatic flying;
- microlight: 50 hours tourist/cenic flights
- my most beautiful glider flight: 10-day traveling flight through the Alps: Unterwössen –
- my longest crosscountry flight: 1170 km in Bitterwasser/Namibia with Antares
- FAI 1000 km Diplom and palmtree in Bitterwasser
- Professional Experience:
- Bitterwasser Flying Center, Namibia
- Aero Club Alpin, France
- Tarade Aero Service, France
- DASSU, German Alpine glider flight school Unterwössen
- Airman's school Wasserkuppe, Germany
- Youth House of air sports Laucha, Germany
- JUBI-Juist, experience education through learning to fly, Germany
- air sports club Delmenhorst
- Guide and administrator : Natours travel agency (walking, biking , canoeing, skiing).
- sports educationalist: sailing the North Sea, the Turkish Aegean Sea, trampoline
- experience educationalist: care of children and young people
- Gill and Phil Morrison; one week Alpine glider flight installation:
"When my wife, Gill, and I decided we would
like to experience some flying in the mountains we were fortunate to come in
contact with Martin Kroke flying out of Gap Tallard. Martin has an infectious
joy and enthusiasm for flying safely in the mountains and a great deal of
patience and courage as we tried to dash him and ourselves against the rocks!
Our weeks vacation was a truly inspiring experience. We are looking forward to
returning for a further opportunity to extend our experience and improve our
flying skills in this majestic environment."
- Magister U. Kaphengst; sport-practical teacher trampoline gymnastics, CvO-University of Oldenburg:
"The co-operation with Mr Martin Kroke is stamped essentially by his technical competence and his big individual commitment. Martin Kroke knows how to bring interesting ideas in the event who have an motivating effect on the exercise attitude and learning readiness of the participants. His calm and balanced nature has an positively effect particularly in stress situations. Nervous students find an equally sensitive and helping educationist in Martin Kroke."
- F. v Metzler; banking house Metzler, Frankfurt a Main:
"Mr. Kroke was responsible as an educationist for the care of our children at home. He distinguished himself by a high degree in readiness for duty and flexibility. His technical competence as an educationist, as well as his helpful and balanced nature made Mr Kroke an important attachment figure and confident of our children. It is to be emphasized particularly the absolute trustworthiness and loyalty of Mr Kroke which is indispensable in this position. His friendly and sympathetic nature, his open kindness towards people as well as his friendly appearance made Mr. Kroke with both, the family as well as business partners, and friends a highly estimated and recognized individual."